Programming/Interactive Designer Workspace
This is my everyday home office.
I spend most of my day here coding for iOS, Android, OSX and WIndows while also creating websites and interactive experiences for Hollywood movies. In addition to this I’m also a creative and art director so I do fair amount of pure design and UI creative.
I use Xbox 360 to watch some movies and have access to my digital movie library but to rock some Black Ops during breaks, but most of the stuff I have is for dev/testing purposes really..
I’m a techie, so comfort and accessibility were the primary thing in my workspace.. I don’t care to look like a museum but more to be cozy and effective. My setup as it is provides me with every piece of technology I need to create and test apps, design pieces and so much more.
Mac Pro is now my primary machine cause I do most of the recent development on it and I can do both, PHP/JS/HTML5 stuff on it, I can do Adobe AIR/Flash/Flex and overall AS3 projects on it, I also do XCode/IB/iOS stuff on it.. so it’s a computer that allows me to do more at the moment.
PC machine is used to develop PC centric software and interactivity, for testing, some 3ds max stuff as well as upcoming Windows Phone 7/Silverlight/Visual Studio environment.
- Left side: Dell 3007 – 30″ + 2xDell 2005 20″ displays
- Right side: 3x Dell 2405W
- Left TV: 50″ Samsung HDTV
- Mac Pro – 8 core 2.8Ghz, 12gb RAM, GeForce 275GTX+8800GT, 4x 1TB HDDs
- Intel i7 3.2Ghz – ASUS P6T, GeForce 275GTX + GeForce 7800GTX, Blu-ray/HD DVD drive, 3x1TB HDDs
- Lenovo S10-3t, 1.66GHz Intel Atom Processor, 2gb of ram, 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM); 802.11 b/g/n, 10.1″ 1024×600 LED Multi-Touch Display (16:9); Intel GMA 3150 Graphics
- Bush Furniture workstation set (custom parts – corners and straight desks).
- 2x Logitech Illumination keyboard
- Logitech MX revolution
- Razer Mamba
- Logitech MX 1000
- Wacom Intuos3
- iPad 32gb
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3G
- Nexus One
- Logitech TV
- Denon AVR
- Hauppauge HDPVR
- Samsung Blu-ray player
- Scientific Atlanta HD Cable box
- Onkyo 5.1 speakers
- Logitech z5300 speakers 5.1
- Xbox 360 120gb
- new Xbox 360 controller silver + black chatpad
- Thermaltake BlacX SATA HDD external plug
- HP Color laser 2600N
- D-Link DIR655 router + Netgear 8-port switch.
- Canon t2i digital camera with the tripod
- 2x Netgear STORA NAS – Raid 1,4 HDD swappable – eSATA data storage unit.