Home Office & Network Setup
Started with one monitor, then went to two to try it out and could never go back. Then I made enough room for a third and love it. The small monitor is also hooked up to the Media Server along with the 2nd mouse and the keyboard in the tray.
The PC is custom built, from an old case and all new parts.
- 19″ LG E1911
- 23″ LG E2360
- 23″ Acer X233h
- Old case with new Asus P8Z77-V LE Plus Motherboard, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, MSI GTX 460 1GB video, extra fans and controller.
- Also an old PC as a Media Server below the desk
- Home-built corner desk with keyboard tray
- CyberAcoustics 5.1 Stereo
- Logitech gaming keyboard and track-ball mice
- HP printer.
- Not pictured but very important: DLink 2-Bay NAS, QNAP 4-Bay NAS, Modem, Asus RT-N56U Router, Trendnet Switch, Trendnet Network USB Hub, Trendnet Powerline Ethernet Device, and APC Battery Backups.
- The other corner of this office has another L-desk, with MSI netbook and an old IBM xSeries Server on a 19″ monitor.